Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Happenings

Spring break brought us a nice surprise! No, I don't mean the ONE nice day we had, although I did appreciate ditching the winter coat for once! I got a call on Wednesday that Emily's brothers were making a trip up here for a visit, and if we could accomodate Em, she could come too. Well, it took some arm-twisting and begging.....no, really, I was very excited for Natalie! Remember, Emily and Nat have been friends since Kindergarten, and Em moved 3 hours away a couple summers ago...anyway, Nat was ecstatic to find out Em was coming....for 3 days! We did a lot of fun stuff together...we tie-dyed tee shirts, took a trip to the butterfly house and the gardens, colored Easter eggs, and did a major egg hunt in the woods around our house. The girls jammed like crazy with Rock Band. Emily may be quiet, but she plays a mean guitar! Natalie rocked out on the drums while Serena sang. It was a joy to see them picking up where they left off! Still, it's hard to have one of your best friends living so far away. I know that for sure!

Note: I waited over 2 hours for the photos to upload.....stinking dial up!!! I'll try again later...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...