Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sick-0

Ahhh..it's good to be back. I've been sick for the last week, and I'm still not 100% yet. It started with a sore throat, then turned into a bad headache, then a cold, fever,then a sinus infection, then more headaches, cough....no appetite and major fatigue and sleeplessness! Oh, I do feel better now, just not all the way great yet.

I'm on a course of antibiotics, which make me nauseous(sp?), so I have lost a good deal of weight. Good can come from bad, I guess. I suppose I'll be on the mend soon and fattening back up!

Steve has been a complete gem through all of it. He's been the chief cook, bottle washer, launderer, errand runner, kid chaser, nursemaid, and whatever else he had to do, all the while working from home. He also had to cancel a business trip to TX this week. I sure can mess things up! I know I can always count on him to take great care of me when I'm sick. Mom and dad have also been bringing meals and running the kids here and there for us. I have a great family! Sadly, they are used to having to take care of me. When I get sick, I get siiiiick!

Anyway, I haven't been doing much to speak of, other than taking long naps with my dog, watching hallmark movies, and well, that's about it. I hope to be back on my feet again soon. I'd like to get out and enjoy some of that sunshine!

Hope you are all well and that the sickies stay away from you! It's no fun being a sick-o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...