Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nothing

Natalie thinks it's pretty funny to ask me what I'm doing, knowing sometimes I say "Oh, nothin'". She then informs me that I must be pretty special and talented to be able to do that, since doing "nothing" is impossible. "Well, mom, you're sitting, right? That's something! You're breathing, your heart is pumping...those are all "somethings", so you can't really be doing "nothing", now can you??"

And I wonder why my hair is turning gray. That and being up since 3:45 this morning did not help!! There's only so much a Nutty Bar and reruns of "Three's Company" can do, you know? I am yawnalicious today, friends.

I feel like this week is full of a whole lot of "somethings", and it just keeps getting crazier. Like my cursor when it suddenly jumped up to my title bar....annoying! Anyway, I do have a busy week coming up, which travels right into a busy next week, which goes into a busy weekend, then into a busy week, another busy weekend, then before we know it, school is starting! Isn't that something??

Boy, would I like to be special and talented today. I would be doing a whole lot of nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...