Thursday, December 2, 2010

Request

I've been asked to help arrange for a group of drivers for the friend who was injured in the car accident, so since most of my readers know and love her, I am asking you first...

Her main driver is not comfortable driving in snow as she is from furter south, so we need some fill in drivers in case she is unable to drive.

The drivers would need to take her to appointments and down to see her husband, who will be hospitalized for quite some time.

I just know that you will be blessed by this experience if you are able to help out! There will be more info in the church bulletin. You know me, I try to keep things kind of quiet here, so I have to be vague. Those who know her best know what they need to know!

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...