Friday, January 21, 2011

Blessed Beyond Belief

And the list goes on...


1. Did you see the sky AGAIN this morning? Wow! Okay, that moon was amazing. It looked like a little circle of crushed tissue paper, surrounded by layers of indescribable sky colors. Orchids, pale blues, something like that only more gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring at it as we drove to school this morning! Hence, my trip in the ditch. Just kidding!

2. I accomplished a lot of cleaning today!

3. I had Big Apple Bagels for breakfast! And lunch! And maybe even dinner! What a treat. Thank you, sweet hubby.

4. My elliptical and I are getting along wonderfully! It's a good thing too. See #3

5. After thinking my daughter's basketball shoes were stolen, I was in despair. After all, it's expensive to buy them the first time! I prayed and asked God to find those shoes, and lo and behold, the coach had picked them up after the game and took them home! WHEW!

6. American Idol has begun! Something we all enjoy watching as a family.

7. Natalie and I are going to do "just dance 2" tonight while Daddy and Serena are at basketball practice. I'm gonna shake it and probably break it!

8. Panda hats and fake nerd glasses. I put on Serena's winter panda hat and her turquoise glasses from Claire's and tucked both girls in. I didn't realize they were glow in the dark glasses until Natalie screamed! Oops. The blessing? My girls still wanting to be tucked in! Oh, and being able to crack up my family. Steve laughed so hard when he saw me. I thought for sure he was going to lose it.

9. Classic TV. That may not sound like a blessing to you, but there is so much garbage on tv today! I look forward to the good old days of TV, including my Mary Tyler Moore DVD's!!

What are your blessings? You don't have to tell me, but make sure you know what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...