Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lost my Bet

I know it's summer and most people are busy, hopefully being outside rather than sitting at your computer reading blogs. However, a lot of time and thought goes into my blogs, and lately more people are reading my dog's blog rather than mine! If that's not yet another "Charlie Brown" moment for me, I don't know what is. Anyway, I'm taking a break and devoting more time to Angel's blog for the readers who enjoy my dog's life more than mine! :) I guess sometimes I enjoy her life more than mine too! I'll be back at some point, maybe after the busyness of summer passes. Gotta run now, have to pay my dog the twenty bucks she bet me that her blog would be more interesting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...