Sunday, July 1, 2012

Vacation Man

It could be awhile before I post again, because hubby has taken the week off! I am always excited to have him home. Work has been so stressful, and we've just had a lot of extra stressors lately. We are so ready to just focus on relaxing and having fun with our little family. We have a few small things planned, but mostly we're hoping to get some pool time in and do a few things around here. I love my husband even more when he's on vacation. He gets so crazy and fun just because he's so happy to be home relaxing with us. While in the pool tonight, he let out a big "WHOOO HOOOO!" which I'm sure carried into the next county. Of course, we were imagining what people would say when they heard it. Steve had the best line of all..."now that's a squatch right dar". Referring of course to a recent weak moment of watching "Finding Bigfoot". Now I'm waiting for his next move...maybe a jump off the roof wearing his "Vacation Man" cape?? This is gonna be a fun week! And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...