Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gold Medal Fan

I have become addicted to the Olympics! I can't get enough, and I've even been watching events that make no sense to me...like water polo, and the 5 minutes I wasted, I mean, spent, watching synchronized swimming. Really? That eye shadow was hideous! My favorite is always gymnastics, having been into gymnastics as a kid, and of course, I love beach volleyball too. I have been mesmerized by the racing, pole vaulting and high jump. The swimming was so exciting as well as the synchronized diving...oh, I could go on! I wish it was on all summer. I haven't been this excited to watch something since oh....the winter olympics...and figure skating, speed skating, skiing...oh, I am addicted to the Olympics...and the great USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...