Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Crashin' Good Time

Who doesn't love the fair?? This year we skipped our local fair and went to the Ogemaw County Fair to meet up with some friends for the demo derby! I love a good race and even better..big crashes! Especially with combines...I know...who'd have guessed it? My friend Sara and I even picked our own cars...hers won both times. "Her car" said "Sara" on the side. Mine said "JR 69" My initials and birth year...whoops...now you know! We just thought it was kinda cool...anyway..so much fun! We all earned a punch on our "Redneck Cards" that night as we whooped and hollered and even let out a couple "YEE-HAWWWWS!" We ended the night with you guessed it....chocolate dipped cheesecake. ON A STICK!! Cotton candy, french fries, giant pretzels...hmm..sounds a little bad now that I'm sharing. Oh well, once a year, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...