Sunday, September 2, 2012

Backin' Up the Bus

I'm a bit late in posting some things we've done this summer...mainly because my dial up is not only slow, it's non-existent most of the time! Anyway, we held my brother's wedding reception at my mom's in early august, and I had the honor of making the cake! It wasn't too much work, perfect for a garden party. We had a beautiful dinner with family and friends which would have ended wonderfully but for the fact one of our guest's cars was broken into. Some money was stolen...so sad that you can't leave your doors unlocked in a small town anymore. A few days later, we celebrated Nat's half birthday with a "smiley face" theme, complete with a smiley face cookie, lollipop bouquet, and a smiley face garland that Serena made with help from my Cricut cutter. Nat loves smiley faces, so this theme made her smile when she saw it. After her outdoor party, we took it inside and made our own smiley faces...See if you can guess who made which face...you may be surprised to find that mine looks like Charlie Brown!!:) What? Not surprised? Me either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...