Saturday, March 8, 2014

Study: Party of One

One thing I miss is having regular Bible study with a small group. Until God provides the group, I will continue to study on my own. Some study is better than none! I decided to study Proverbs, since it is the source of so much quick wisdom and truth. It seems I'm always writing something from Proverbs on the family white board. Usually when I sense a struggle in that area or am having one myself. Let's just say I need a bigger white board! I am excited to read this again with a fresh perspective and an open mind. Maybe it will inspire me to share what I'm learning. We'll see what The Lord has in store! 

1 comment:

sirnorm1 said...

I like Proverbs:)

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...