Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I Stand

Met with the doc today. As expected, I am fine. The EEG report stands- seizures. Well, I've been working on accepting and coming to terms with that for awhile now. So, it came as just a confirmation of what God already whispered to me. I knew a long time ago, I just needed to accept it. It's not necessarily a sinister thing, but it's not the World Series either. It could be much worse, but for now it is not. 

As long as the medication keeps on working, I'm good with this diagnosis. He is treating my migraines differently now and also addressing the occasional depression that often comes with sickness. I expect that when my back injury heals and I can do things again, the depression will go away for good. 

In the meantime, I am continuing to praise God and wait to see what He's going to do with me next! I am trusting that this diagnosis will be used for good. It has to, right? 

"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good..." Genesis 50:20

Yes, He does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...