Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Update on my Brother

Thank you to those who are or were praying for my brother Tim. He underwent surgery today at the University of Michigan for a triple bypass. It wasn't a typical procedure, as his blood vessels were compromised such that the heart could not be removed from his body as it normally is in this surgery. Strangely, one of his arteries showed the blood flowing in the complete opposite direction of which it was designed to do. It made it a difficult decision to even attempt this procedure, but the surgeon felt he could be successful. 

I just got a call from my dad and the surgery went well. Praise God. He is still in recovery at this time (Tuesday 11:42am), and may not be conscious for another hour. Of course, docs have to warn of risks involved, but I am choosing to believe that God is bigger and that he will enjoy a full recovery, complication-free. As I tell him, he has more to do here in earth. 

Again, thank you for lifting him up with me to our Father in heaven. It is a beautiful thing to not only pray for someone, but to also let someone know you've prayed with them for the desire of their heart. It's what makes us brothers and sisters in Christ. Amen. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

So good to hear! Keep us updated.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...