Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Writer's Circus

I am writing again. I may not be posting a lot, but I have good reasons. Frustrating, but good. We still do not have home internet. While we have a good lead on a new company, they have pushed their hookup date into June now. So, when I post, it has been the mere peckings into my iPhone. That's how much I love you. And sarcasm. ;) 
However, I do have my borrowed laptop, which still does not like me at all, and suddenly paragraphs of hard-written work will just simply...poof! Gone...and with it...what was left of my mind. 
More sarcasm. Because humor is all I have left! 
So, it's back to the almighty pen and notebook, which is slow, but good, kind of like all inventions from my childhood of which I still mourn from time to time. 
Anyway, I am writing and hoping to be able to share again soon. Laptop willing, pen and paper obliging...and hoping my hand doesn't suddenly turn into a foot. 
If so, I will know I'm not supposed to be doing this and I will join the circus!! 

2 comments:

sirnorm1 said...

Circus smercus:) May God give you favor with the internet provider. Amen!

Angela said...

Glad to know you are writing again - even if you can't post it yet. Looking forward to that time!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...