Friday, July 17, 2015

Photogenic: Day 30

Today is the last day of my 30 day "Photogenic" series. 
Today I finish it with a trip to Natalie's "crazy" garden. 
Each year for the past couple of years, Natalie has planted a garden where her great grandma's old house once stood right down the road from us. 
One year she tried tomato farming. Another year it was pumpkins. 
This year she decided to grow colorful and weird things, such as purple beans, blue potatoes, warty pumpkins, and other strange things. 
It has given her not only something positive to focus on, but also the pleasure of watching something grow and being able to share it with family and friends. 
Those are Serena's hands, harboring the tiny toad she found hopping about under the pumpkin vines. 
I'm so glad my girls enjoy the great outdoors. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you keep posting pictures of the going-ons around your place. Love Natalie's garden idea. That frog is so tiny and cute. I've enjoyed your 30 day series very much.

Allison S. said...

I agree with Angela! :)

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...