Monday, May 15, 2023

Make Room on Your Bookshelf for This!

 Friend book.png

Hi this is Norm Sawyer

 

I would like you to join me in congratulating my friend Jami Lynch Rogers on her accomplishment of graduating from being a wonderful writer to now being an author.
Jami and I have co-written a book that we hope will bring blessings and peace to everyone's hearts. 
Please give our Jami a word of celebratory thankfulness for all the hard work she puts into her articles so that we can all grow in the Lord.

 

Congratulations Miss Jami!


You may purchase the book directly from Jami or Norm (sirnorm.com )or at Amazon.com at this link: https://a.co/d/4Xkbart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...