Thursday, October 2, 2008

Be An Organ Donor.....start with the heart

I just erased everything I was going to say because I just don't want to share it right now. What I want to make sure I say is that if you don't plan on using your organs after you die, do you think you could donate them?
I am an organ donor and I firmly believe that being one is vitally important to someone else.
Families who are desperate for organs are going through tremendous anguish.
If you believe God will give you a new body when you die (and he will), then you don't need them anymore! Give them to someone who needs a chance at life. Your body will not look any different on the outside, but maybe your heart or lungs will breathe new life into someone else's body! How cool is that??
God made amazing people who can do amazing things. He placed many of them at Cleveland Clinic. After the stories I have heard of this place, I will recommend it to anyone with heart and lung issues. One day I will share more, but I'm feeling a little sad about the whole thing right now, so I will ramble too much.
The point is.................BE AN ORGAN DONOR. Until you can be one, share your heart with as many people as you can. As my uncle kept reminding us all....love is all there is. Nothing else matters.
Since God IS love, you all know why that matters. If you don't, then maybe it's time for you to find out. It wasn't too late for my uncle, and for that I am grateful. I want to be with everyone I love in heaven one day. If anyone wants to know more about what that means, they can call me or my friend Mary at the church and we will happily tell you!
God bless...more later...I'm a bit frazzled.

1 comment:

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Yes we will!
Excellent Jami!
I completely agree!
There are too many people out there just waiting for an organ!
Be blessed!
PS ~ Thanks for my CD's! I'll be listening to them this weekend!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...