Friday, October 3, 2008

Creation Scapes

It's been an insomniac week for me, so I was flipping through channels the other night and came across a really cool show!!
It's on the Daystar channel, which for me and Dish Network is channel 263, I believe. It's called Creation Scapes. It plays beautiful music while gorgeous nature scenes play. Every now and then scriptures will come up. There is a different theme for each show. I set my DVR and I now have 13 of them to watch! These would be so great for ill people to have on while they recover, moms on bedrest, waiting rooms, nursing homes, church nurseries, etc.... I can see so many places where it would be so soothing to have. It's great for the insomniac like me! I also turn it on while I clean or decorate the house. I do have a DVD recorder, but have no idea how to record shows on it!!
Even if you're not into that kind of thing, maybe someone you know would like it. Once in awhile I like something soothing to put on while I read. This works great! Add to that my hot tea, stretch pants,and very fuzzy throw, and I'm a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...