Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Only the Humble Can Live in Harmony"

"Humility is a virtue that should be sought after more than any other", says Joyce Meyer.

Being thankful for what we have, trusting God, being grateful and humble leads to a peaceful, contented heart.

Thinking someone or something owes you because you think you deserve it all, or you're more important or more powerful, etc...will only lead to unhappiness. It's not until you become less that you will become more.

I start my day with this statement, "God, I am nothing without you."

And I end my day with thanks for my blessings:

1. God's presence in my life
2. Steve
3. My girls
4. My family
5. My Christian friends
6. Nature
7. Peace

What are you thankful for and how can focusing on that change the way you deal with others? Will it help you become more humble? For the humble are the ones who can really make a difference and they're the ones who have the most perfect harmony. Just something to think about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...