Thursday, May 10, 2012

Band Mates

I just love a good band concert! The girls had their final one of the year on Tuesday night. They did really well, although they still haven't played any Muppets or Fraggle Rock music...always my suggestion! Natalie was honored with the Musicianship Award this year, one she has wanted for awhile now! We are very proud of both girls for their passion in music and hard work. There are a lot of good musicians in both bands, making earning these awards pretty tough! Natalie is very excited about joining Jazz Band next year and has been invited to play bass guitar. She will be practicing over the summer. Serena still loves playing her giant tenor sax and is doing quite well, according to her band teacher. Mr. B is a student favorite and is probably the main reason we wouldn't want to leave our school district! He's a pretty fantastic dude....and a Christian too!
They're both winners to me!

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

They are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...