Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Update

Sorry for my absence. We are still without home internet because, well, we just don't have a lot of options in the area in which we live. So blogging is not as easy. 
My trip back to the neurologist went fine. Doc decided to increase my dosage of seizure medication just to protect against any other symptoms. He also advised how to head off any other attacks with my other medication. I am on 3 permanent medications, and I hope to adjust to the new dosage better than I did last time. It's only been a few days. So far, it's ok. I'm trying to ignore it!
On the good news side, I've resumed my healthy diet and exercise, and I'm down 14 pounds! That's about how much I gained in the last year through inactivity alone. So, I'm feeling hopeful I can get back to my healthy frame that I am used to and start to feel better physically.
Short update today, but believe me, it is less than fun to blog on my phone! We are still researching internet possibilities for our area and hope to get a new solution soon! Hope the new year is treating you well. 


1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! That's quite an achievement. I'm sure you can do it. Hope you find an internet solution soon. I enjoy reading your blogs. I'm also glad to hear that so far so good as far as the medication goes. I'll continue to pray for you.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...