Thursday, November 12, 2015

Aargh...a Party!

We had a little family party for Halloween this year, since we really just needed an excuse to be silly. 
We made some fun snacks...
Carved pumpkins with the girls and a couple of their friends...
Charlie is mine...I love him so...:)
We even dressed up Angel. She made a pretty cute pirate, don't you think? 
These ghosts showed up at the front door to surprise us! My parents...so cute and so fun! 
We have had this mask for years and we all take turns trying to scare each other with it. Steve decided to wear it for awhile and we started calling him an old grouchy coach. He practiced saying, "You kids get outta my yard!" He got quite good at it. 
But we had zero trick or treaters, so he didn't get to do it after all. Not that he ever would...
Actually, he made a better pirate, I think. 
It was a pretty fun night. We used to do these family parties every year, but we stopped for awhile. 
I can't imagine why! 
So, sorry for the late post. I'm a little behind. I've been busy making bad guys walk the plank! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...