Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Food for Thought

I haven't been blogging lately, but I have been writing, at least when there isn't something else going on around here. 

That's the trouble with "working from home", I guess. No one really gets it! The phone still rings, and if it's mom, my friend or sister, or someone else who is very close to me, I get it. And then I'm on the phone for a long time...because "people before projects", right? 

But, how will I ever get anywhere with this project if I can't seem to get it prioritized? 

That's the six million dollar question I ask myself every day, and I'm still looking for an answer. The fact is, my life is busier now than it was when my kids were younger. It's much more demanding mentally, for sure, and I am on my toes 24/7. I can't seem to find where I begin and they end some days. 

And that's not good, I suppose. And neither are these health issues trying to hold me back from my goals as well. I'm getting real tired of being defeated. 

So...not the positive upbeat post you were expecting? Well, I honestly put as much effort as I can into being 100% positive for my family, my friends, for the people I influence, and even strangers, but at the end of the day, I don't always feel very full. I sometimes give too much away, I think, and don't spend enough time refueling. 

Food for thought. 

1 comment:

sirnorm1 said...

Blessings miss Jami. Keep going, you will get there. Ask God to curtail the phone calls for a while.
Job 23:12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...