Friday, November 9, 2012

Bang a Gong

The "Sound of Music" means something entirely different at my house! The other day as Nat and Serena practiced their alto and tenor saxes together, I actually said out loud to myself, "some day I'm going to miss hearing this". Every day is full of music at our house, whether it's guitar, piano, keyboard, singing, saxophones, or drumming on every horizontal surface! I absolutely love it...even when I'm trying to rest. Even when I'm on the phone, even when I'm trying to watch a movie. Because I know one day, my house will be silent. And boring. And lonely. And quiet. Shhhhh... So for now, I love and cherish the noise. Bring it on. Bang a gong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...