Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dog Days?

I just had to share this embarassing info with you...I pointed out the other day that this blog has been up since 2008. July to be exact. My dog Angel's blog has been up since June of this year, I think. Her pageviews are already approximately half the amount of my 4 year old personal blog! I know I've pointed this out before, but it just amazes me to think that my dog is way more popular than me! Like I should be surprised...Anyway, I don't know what Angel's secret to popularity is, but I might start watching her a little closer for some hints. Like maybe I should beg people to pay attention to me? Maybe I should cuddle up on people's laps? Maybe I should just have a fluffier hairstyle? Maybe I should bark...chase chipmunks...sleep in the sun...I don't know what she has over me, but it's pretty impressive. I don't know, guys, maybe it's time to close up this shop and be Angel's permanent personal assistant, blogging only about her and all of her adventures?? I'm thinking about it...seriously...no comments....no reactions...no nothing. No one is even reading this! Oh, well, I think I need to go chew on some rawhide and do some other crazy dog stuff. See ya later. Arf!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

OH Jamie, I've been reading and catching up on your personal blog. I'm really enjoying it. So I hope you don't quit. While Angel is cute and all, it's your writing that really makes it enjoyable.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...