Monday, March 15, 2010

A Few Revelations from J-Ro

What is my favorite chore? Keeping the cookie jar filled with yummy homemade cookies. Believe it or not, I enjoy doing laundry too. It smells great and I love the clothesline in the summer.

What is my guilty pleasure? Eating candy in bed! I really love candy, but it feels so wrong to eat it in bed.

What drives me crazy? The buzzer on my dryer. It's so loud and obnoxious.

What do I wish I had? a direct line to God, for one. And clothes.

What could I really use? High speed internet and a shorter commute to school

What would be in my fridge if I lived alone? Hmm...probably mold. No, definitely pickles (sorry, Mary), Coke (though I've stopped drinking it), french vanilla yogurt, diet dr. pepper, cucumbers, boiled eggs, grilled chicken, and ruby red grapefruit juice.

What is my dream vacation? Anywhere that I can feel warm.

What was I like as a child? Funny! Creative, fast, busy, quiet, shy, mischievous, imaginative, stubborn, often lonely.

What is my favorite thing to do? Besides hanging out with my family, I like to go for long walks in the woods and just enjoy being peaceful. On the other side of that, I like to play rough and tumble sports outside, like extreme tennis, crazy soccer, outrageous basketball, and wild ball. We all have a little wild hair here and there.

What is my best feature? Wherever I am not wrinkled so far.

What is my worst feature? My irish skin and all the sun damage that followed....

What is an ideal day? Sleep in a bit, enjoy some coffee on the deck, listening to the birds waking up. It's about 70 and a light breeze is blowing. It's sunny! Steve takes me out for breakfast and then we go for a bike ride on the rail trail.

What is my least favorite chore? Cleaning bathrooms and floors, cleaning the fridge and putting laundry away.

Who do I talk to on the phone the most? Probably my hubby, but Patty is a close second. We talk about twice a week. On the phone! No email. NO facebook. Just talking. I love it.

What is my pet peeve? Well, being negative. I guess that's enough said.

What is my favorite color? I like all colors except for chartreuse. Not a fan. Sorry, PD.

So what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...