Friday, July 27, 2012

Everyone Needs Somebody to Love

Just poppin' in to share with you the beautiful oriole couple we had visiting a couple of weeks ago. Along with them came our bearded hen with her babies...yes, a bearded hen with babies. I was so happy for her, as she had always come to feed all by herself, unlike the other turkeys. So, for all of you who didn't know it already, for every Jack, there is a Jill. Much like nature, some of us are always trying to look our best to impress someone. Well, guess what? There is no one to impress, really. Just be your beautiful self, and the right one will come along! Just ask my bearded hen...and her beautiful babies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...