Friday, October 12, 2012

Life Pictures

This is the caramel-covered honeycrisp apple I made for Natalie one day (when braces-wearing sister was gone!), He has peanut hair and a chocolate chip face. He didn't last long!
I am always amazed to see all my rosebushes still blooming, even after all the cold weather and most of the leaves have gone away.
I can't get enough of the trees...ya know?
One night, Natalie and I relaxed out on the patio in front of the fire. Those are her warm and toasty feet! Life may get crazy, busy, and even annoying sometimes, but I always have my camera and I can always escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...