Monday, February 22, 2016

Let Her Eat Cake!


I am spending many hours at my new "job", so I have less time for my blog! But it's all good, and I'll be checking in from time to time. 
We celebrated Natalie's birthday for the 3rd and final time on Sunday with the grandparents. We went out for dinner, then back here for light desserts. Natalie is trying to be more health conscious, so Serena and I made her a special birthday "fruit cake". 
She loved it! It was very easy and fun to make, and we'll do it again in the summer when the fruit is more in season and tastes better. 
I also made her 2 light coconut cream pies, and they turned out as good as the fattening ones! 
It was nice to begin our week with a celebration, and we are praying for better days this week. 
Be blessed! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love that cake!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...