Sunday, February 21, 2016

Not "If" but "When"

It's happening...through all the negative things happening around me and my sweet family this week, I picked up a hobby from my teenage years. I added it to a current hobby, and it has become a real goal. Stay tuned for the completion of this goal. I will be very busy. 

This is what is called using the bad things that happen to you for a good purpose. 
And now the goal is to continue to encourage my daughters to turn the attacks against them for good as well. Even as I don't understand this evil myself. 

Genesis 50:20

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good...

It is most difficult when someone is blind to the damage they have caused and continue to inflict it on you. It is very hard to understand why God wants us to love our enemies and pray for them. Hard to understand and very hard to do. 
Very hard to see how God can make this good, but I will let you know when He does. Not "if", but when. 


1 comment:

Angela said...

That verse from Genesis is one of my life verses. I look forward to hearing more about this new goal. Praying for you and your girls. May God give you all strength and courage.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...