Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Did you see my comment?

To those who have contacted me and asked if I can see your comments, I cannot! My comment feature is open to anyone, however, I don’t receive them all. I am sorry for this inconvenience. I am also having trouble commenting on my friend Sir Norm’s blog. I am guessing this is a problem with Blogger. Thank you for letting me know. Feel free to comment to me via email or text. I am currently taking a much-needed social media vacation, so my posts will not be shared on Facebook. However, if you like a particular post, feel free to share it on your page. Thank you all for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...