Friday, April 20, 2012

Look Up Before You Speak Out

It's important to have a Christian friend who doesn't have it all together! If you don't have one of those yet, consider me your first. As you can see by yesterday's post, my attempt to "be quiet" was overcome by my need to "vent". So, back to the study notebook to re-read the notes I take nearly every day! As usual, I need to get them from my head to my heart. *The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14 * God has given you peace. You can: 1. Keep it. 2. Use it. 3. Lose it. 4. Give it away. Choose well. * Ephesians 6! Put on and leave on the Armor of God. * Don't try to do what only God can do! * True spiritual power is found in love. What is love? Patience, kindness, generosity,humility, courtesy, unselfishness, self-control, guilelessness(not thinking evil of others), sincerity. * Learn to stop caring what other people think of you. * Learn to stop judging others. * Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4 * Our flaws and the flaws of others are God's business, not ours. * If you want joy, you must have peace. To have peace, you must have righteousness. (God's--not yours) *People will fail you. God never does. People change. Jesus is always the same. * It doesn't matter who knows or believes in you. God sees your good changes and it brings Him glory. * The power of life and death is in your tongue. Shush! * Help me to lead by example and not by my words!! Have a blessed day and take notes.....and then read them over and over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...