Monday, November 14, 2011

Unpredictable Me

Call me indecisive. Call me impulsive. I call me "unpredictable". Always keepin' 'em guessin at what I'm going to do next. The 'em is mostly my family, because unpredictable me in other circles would just be "crazy lady", so I don't go there.

So, here are some of the "strange, but true" things I have done recently that showcase my unpredictability. Names and places have been changed to protect the innocent.

1. I met a stray cat the other day. I watched him with my binoculars awhile to try to figure out what he was eating. I decided to take the poor dear some chicken. As I walked toward him, he took off like a you know what out of you know where. I called after him,"kitty! kitty!" He was having none of that. So, I named him. He is now "Bill Murray Slash Stripes." Or just "Slash" for short.
The other day he brought his friend "Bootsy Boots". I fed that one some ham. Did I mention I'm not that into cats? I am a dog person. Those kitties don't have a future here at all. I almost-never-unless-i'm-sneaking feed strays.

2. After watching a TLC show last night, I dressed up as one of the reality characters and made a spectacle out of myself. My kids cracked up. I cracked up. Steve gave me "the look". He didn't get it. Apparently I'm not as funny to him.

3. I had already purchased my mom's birthday gift, but decided to stop at the dollar store on the way to her house. We needed some "unmentionables", but on the way, I saw a cool decorated box. I picked it up, and proceeded to fill it with all kinds of neat stuff I found. Happy Birthday again, Mom. She's lucky I'm unpredictale, wouldn't you say?

4. I have been doing push ups every day, and I keep pushing myself to do more and more. Well, we were having sort of a push up party in the living room one night and I decided to try to do a "clap" pushup. I didn't do one. I did four!! I should probably add that I was doing a modified push up. But still....back flips may be next. I'm pretty sure I can do a triple sow kow (phonetically speaking) too. Just gotta get me some skates.

Have fun being all predictable, but once in awhile, just let it rip. Keep 'em guessing. And never ever tell anyone what you're really doing. Then you'll always be a big surprise. Or a shock. Oh well, have fun either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...