Saturday, June 16, 2012

Come on Over to Miss Angel's Neighborhood

Oh, yeah, I did it! And you wanna see it! Well, maybe you do. And if you do, here it is....www.rescuedandloved.blogspot.com. Sorry, can't get link to work. Just use your little fingers and type that in. That would be my new blog ALL about Angel, our adorable pooch! A blog was necessary as Angel actually had fans "back home" in her days of foster care. Her former mom set up a live feed cam, and Angel developed quite the fan base when she delivered her puppies. She has 30 or so "aunties" and many fans. They've been wondering about Angel and her new family, so I was more than happy to put in in blog form! If you're interested, check it out. Angel is our second rescue dog, and I believe wholeheartedly that every animal deserves the chance to be loved by someone. We are Angel's 4th and final stop! I would encourage anyone and everyone to give pet adoption a try. These pets aren't perfect, but guess what, neither are we humans!! But if you have compassion and patience, a rescue pet is for you! Check out my new blog or www.petfinder.com for more info on how to give a pet a loving home...YOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...