Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pray for Kate

Please pray again for little Kate. She's supposed to be starting 1st grade ( I think) but instead she will be undergoing surgery on Tuesday to remove a cancerous brain tumor for the third time in her short life. 

I don't know her family, probably never will, but they are faithful in Christ and have been glorifying Him from day one of her horrible diagnosis. I've kept her in my prayers ever since I saw them appear on the Dr. Phil show a few years back. 

Please lift up mom Holly, dad Aaron, and siblings Will and Olivia as they all struggle with the days to come. They've all been down this road too many times. 

And Lord, please reach down and touch Kate and heal her little body! 

These are the times, Lord. Why, God, Why? I know how this works with suffering in adults, but kids? I will never ever try to explain or understand. 

Praying still for you, Sweet Kate! 

2 comments:

sirnorm1 said...

Amen to healing, amen!

Angela said...

I've been praying for her from near the beginning also. She and her family are amazing. I'm praying for her again. It's so hard to comprehend after two such amazing healings that we're back to the beginning again. I pray Heavenly Father for your healing mercy for Kate. Be close to her and to Holly, Aaron and Wil and Olivia. Father you brought so many miracles into this little child's life, with courage and humility we ask you to bring about another miracle. Give Holly and Aaron the wisdom they need. Help all to feel your presence in the darkness and stillness of the night when doubts often surface. We continue to lift up Kate and ask that your name be glorified through her and her family.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...