Friday, September 4, 2009

Wacky Photo Moments

My family offers me probably the most comic relief of anyone I know! My girls are cut ups, Steve turns into a total weirdo sometimes, and me? Well, I'm just unpredictable. I don't even know what I'll do next sometimes. Must be something in our water. Here are some crazy photo moments from our vacation. I'm sure they'll all forgive me. Right?
Natalie was trying to tease the waves, I guess. She kept trying to get out of the way, only to get hit with an icy blast! It looked like some ancient tribal dance!
Give me a serious face, Natalie. Yup. That's what she gave me alright!

See, my poor family will do anything to make me laugh. They made lots of other people laugh too with their added antics, while their heads were stuck in there. I stuck my head in some other cutouts, like a toddler, and a dog. Too bad I had the camera, right?
Do NOT take my picture, Mom! Natalie was giving Serena a boost on the big bear, while Serena couldn't stop laughing. Yup. I took the picture. Then I posted it! Crazy me.

And last but not least...Serena before braces.


Not all moments in life are funny, and some are downright serious, but if we can laugh, we can make it through anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...