Friday, May 6, 2011

Astounded

I was inspired today by Mr. Thomas Edison when I "saw" him say,

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."

Well, I want to be astounded, don't you? Well, maybe not "astounded" by myself.....

Wow. I had a nice long post about this quote and I purposely just hit "delete".

Instead, I will just say that we should be more concerned about how God is astounding us in our lives. The amazing and small things He will do to get our attention. How astounded we should be to see that He is capable of ALL things, and we are capable only when He helps us.

Maybe I should go on to say that when you're working for His purpose and not your own, He will give you more and more capabilities that will show others His power through you.

Wow. You should have seen my other post. Nothing like this one. THAT is astounding in itself.

Have a great Mother's Day...I hope you are astounded by Him and your kids too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...