Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dogs Have More Fun

Just as my own little test, I watched to see how many pageviews each of my blogs got in just a day. I am not surprised at my findings...

My personal blog.....4 views
Angel's (my dog) blog....16 views.

So, she's 4 times more popular than me! I don't blame people really. She's cuter, sweeter, funnier, way more creative, and let's face it, her life is just more interesting!

I will continue to share the innermost part of my heart with the 2 people who read me, and for the million who follow Angel....more power to ya!! I love my readers, big or small!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...