Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All in a Day's "Work"

Wow. What a busy Monday. It started off by getting the girls off to school, then heading over to my mom's to meet my sister for our first Bible study together. I am both honored and terrified to be teaching her about the Lord. I am being stretched, for sure! It went well, and I hope next week goes even better. After our study, I ran home to throw in some more clothes from Mount Stinky, then began to plan dinner. Natalie had an honor society meeting, so I had to run to get Serena, bring her back home, work some more on Rachel's scrapbook for Jonathan, and make some calls. I also volunteered to help the three girls below with their science project, so I brought them home with me as well, planning to run them all back that evening. Whew. That was after getting all their supplies, listening to Brit Nicole at top volume, and making them Mama's Pizza Pasta with Rustic garlic bread for dinner. Do I sound tired? Actually, it was fun!

Here are the girls working on their ecosystem diorama. They had to make a rainforest. They began by painting a landscape on the back of the box. I was thoroughly impressed! Each girl was able to incorporate her unique idea to the project making it truly a collaborative effort. I really tried to stay out of the way, only suggesting one or two things. I couldn't help myself, guys.
There is the finished project! I just know they will get a high score for their efforts! It was a joy to see them be so proud of the work they had done. Now the big question...who gets to keep it? I suggested a three way custody split, then giving it to whoever has the cleanest room. Won't be Natalie, I'm sure!! I love that girl, but oh, my goodness!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...