Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Three J's at the Lake

What a great weekend! We spent the weekend up at the family cottage with my brother and his boys. Jeff (my older brother) and his boys Jarred (14) and Justin (6) drove all the way up from New Baltimore to spend the weekend with us and my parents. They left wife/mom Lisa home to relax and shop with friends, apparently. The rest of us were bug-bitten, waterlogged, and pooped out, but what a great time we had!

There were lots of great campfires, "parties" (according to Justin), dirt biking, boat riding, fishing, napping, eating, laughing, pranking, soaking, remote boat driving, more eating, lots more laughing, and some crazy guitar playing around the fire. That would be me.

Last night we experienced our very first thunderstorm in the camper! What's worse than a night thunderstorm in a pop up camper? A night thunderstorm in a pop up camper when you have to pee!!

Aside from that, we had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...