Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Trails to You...

Until we meet again. Yup, I'm taking a break from my blog. I am getting busy with school stuff, for one thing, but for another, I don't know who is reading it anymore, and that makes me a bit nervous. My family doesn't read it. Friends I've had for years don't read it. Makes me sort of wonder who I'm pouring my thoughts out to, and who is reading the details of my life. Is it doing any good? Well, if I have to ask, then probably not. Believe it or not, I have very few close friends on Facebook. Not to be rude, but why would they care about what I'm doing anyway? Maybe it's just me and my natural private nature. If people don't say hello to you in the street, if they don't call you, they don't email you, then why would they care to "friend" you on Facebook? The million dollar question to me. I think they're just nosy. Or lazy. Or phony. Yes. You will miss my honest snarkiness. Then again, maybe not. I don't know you. Or do I?

So, I'm going to give myself a nice long break, focus on doing some projects around here, and stay busy running kids here and there. If there's anything else to report, you might just here it right from the horse's mouth. Or not. Who really knows? My life really isn't all that exciting, as you may have noticed. Two years of blogging and 4 followers should tell you that.


Bum Ba Dee Da Dum......Until we meet a----gain!!

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

This was hilarious, Jami. We share similar sentiments... :)

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...