Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fixer Upper?

 What do you think of my new dream home?
 The inside could use a little work....but I found part of a dryer and a barrel! Repurpose!
 Probably should wash that window....no broken glass though!
Couldn't resist the skylights, central air, and location!
 
 
Actually, this is a building on our property. We're a little curious about what it was once used for. We know there used to be a house, barn, and strawberry farm pretty close to where our house stands now. I'm going to do a little research and see what I can find out about this little "fixer upper". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...