Monday, February 10, 2014

Hearts

I am a collector of unique hearts, and since nature's hearts have been a bit frozen, I'm seeing them in the house as well. 
Here is one made by Angel, in her food dish. A stretch? I don't think so! 
Here is one that formed in my dish water as I went to do something else for a moment. Coincidence? I think not. 
A stray ice cube that melted on the floor left this pattern on the paper towel. Crazy? Nope. 
I smile every time I see a heart-- an oil spot in the parking lot, a smudge on a mirror, a spot of chipped paint on the wall, anything that looks like a heart. Because in my mind, what I choose to believe, is that these hearts are to remind me that God loves me-through big ways and through small, seemingly insignificant ways. I choose to look for them and I always find them. It's just kind of cool the way God finds ways to communicate his love to me. What ways does God show his unique love to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...