Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sweet 16

Nattie( wearing the tiara), turned 16 on Saturday! We gave her a very special day, starting with a balloon attack on her bedroom door. We had lunch with her grandparents at Olive Garden, then enjoyed a nice evening at home with cupcakes and music! She treated us to a live performance in the music room and it was so fun to be the cheering audience. This girl is so incredible! We are very proud to have been given such a beautiful blessing by God. 16...wow. The time really flew, but I'm learning to embrace change and the growth that will soon take her from my nest. I won't like it, but I'll learn to accept it. For her sake! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations Natalie!!! Wow, sweet 16. I glad you had a great day. Looking forward to your first CD release some day!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...