Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Writer's Dream

I couldn't wait! I went out in the rain this morning and snapped a few pics of my new "castle".
It sure looks like it's nestled in the woods, but in reality, it's not far from the house at all. For one, I wanted access to our wifi so I could look things up as needed when I write. For another, I am a self-professed chicken who doesn't like coyotes or other bumpy things of the night. 
That is the view from the front door! 
If I can't concentrate and get some writing done in there, well, I'm in trouble! 
But some changes and repairs are on the list first! 

Seal up the cracks, finish the shingles, put on another coat of stain, repair the door, level the foundation, remove the deck railing, and clean. And my favorite part, of course, decorating and cozying up the space to make it writer-friendly! 
 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy writing! Will it be winterized also? What a special place it will be.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...