Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cabin Moving Day

Cabin moving day! 
Everything went pretty well with just a few challenges, as with any big project! 
It got stuck making a turn, but the guys quickly righted it and it was on it's way! 
It took a couple hours to get it into position. Lots of patience! Lots of retries! Lots of hooking and unhooking of chains, and getting on and off the tractor. You would never guess my father in law has been dealing with the effects of MS for years, would you? He's pretty tough and pretty persistent! My dad put in several tiring hours as well yesterday. We nearly wore these guys out! But they are just tough guys and never give up! 

I am so grateful to our two dads and to Steve for getting the cabin moved. It was too dark to get the picture of it in place. In fact I was chasing them around with a lantern so they could work! 

Tomorrow...a new picture and maybe some cleaning. And then this writer girl gets to work!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...