Friday, October 17, 2014

Mice...Eek!

This is a cute mouse. 
The half-alive one I found in my cabin? Not cute! 

I had planned on cleaning the cabin a bit yesterday, but lost my nerve quickly when I opened the door. Ugh. Whoever left the giant black plastic spider in there is on my "list"! 

There is a reason I married a big strong, afraid-of-nothing man. Mice, spiders, snakes, and all things ooogy. 

This is not going to be pretty. The cabin that was once beautiful and new has sustained water and mouse damage from being left open to the elements too long. 

I wonder if there is a hazmat suit for yucky writer's cabins on amazon? Hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...