Monday, October 13, 2014

My New Cabin

The treehouse was once a popular and fun getaway for the girls in their younger years...
They played for hours in it, even needing a lantern to find their way back to the house! 
But as they got older, the presence of mice, and well, getting older, got the best of them...and they stopped hanging out in the treehouse, making it very sad. 
It's heart just broke...
And broke. Until one day, I said...
"That treehouse is mine! We spent so much time together building it! So much money and I can't stand to see it falling apart like this anymore! Fix it!!"
And today began the fixing... 

Both dads came out to put it back together, and tomorrow it's coming out of the trees...
And will be placed in a very special spot that took me a long time to choose. 
Tomorrow it becomes my writer's cabin! 
:) 



2 comments:

sirnorm1 said...

Praise God! What a good idea miss Jami. Blessings.

Angela said...

How awesome Jami! What a special place that will be.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...