Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally...News Worth Sharing!!

I finally got my prayer answered....my dearest and oldest friend is moving back to Michigan in May '09!! Her husband Steve (yes, Steve) will be transferring to his new job in Kalamazoo in January. We'll still be a few hours away, but at least I know she'll finally be back on Michigan soil!! The family is pretty happy about the move. They have 4 kids....Taylor (senior), Sam (freshman), Chase (6th grade), and Regan (5th grade)...the first 3 are boys, the last is their only girl!
We are very happy that we will finally be able to spend time with them without it being a 10 hour drive! We have kept in touch for the last 10 years almost daily, but it's not the same as spending time together in person! God has blessed me with Patty and is now bringing her 7 hours closer!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...