Monday, December 15, 2008

My Christmas Letter

Dear Most Cherished Friends and Family,

I hope this letter finds you wishing you were us!! Not only did Bill get that huge bonus, but he got the biggest raise available at the company! We will finally be able to install that olympic size pool in the house. It will match the one in our yard! How wonderful. I am still in amazing shape, working with my trainer while the nanny raises the kids. Oh, the kids. I almost forgot. Little Billy is in first grade now at the Awesome Kids Academy. He was just voted "most awesome kid"! We're so proud. He's so smart and handsome and just does everything perfectly! He's just so awesome! I've attached 100 of the most recent photos along with his accomplishments. They're just too many to list here. Our daughter, Willamina just completed her master's degree, and will be celebrating her 12th birthday this week. Yes, we know. That's quite an accomplishment, especially with her many other talents! She will be spending her birthday in Paris again this year. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful, successful, good-looking family. We just couldn't wait to tell you all about it!
We're just rolling in happiness, success, and wealth. We never fight, and our kids never get in trouble. Our home is the best one on the block, and all of our cars are top of the line. I guess you could say we are a pretty perfect family!

I hope you enjoyed hearing about our lives this past year. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

Love,
The Wonderfuls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...